Top Concerts in Louisville This Fall
Louisville is a top destination for major concerts, regularly drawing international pop artists, country music superstars, hip hop icons, and indie bands alike to venues like the KFC Yum! Center and Mercury Ballroom. In fact, live music is always on the list of “top things to do in Louisville, KY” as the city hosts top headliners throughout the year. As fall approaches, it’s time to start planning what concerts to attend, buying tickets and planning your stay in downtown Louisville – where most of the city’s top live music venues are located.
We’ve highlighted some of the most anticipated Louisville concerts for this fall, but with names like these, tickets are sure to sell out fast. Make sure you grab a ticket and reserve your stay today at the Marriott Louisville Downtown.
2017 Louisville Fall Concert Line Up
- 9/7 – Ed Sheeran – KFC Yum! Center
- 9/8 – Saved By the 90s – Mercury Ballroom
- 9/9 – The Mountain Goats – Headliners Music Hall
- 9/16 – Bryson Tiller – KFC Yum! Center
- 9/16 – Gwar – Mercury Ballroom
- 9/19 – Bruno Mars – KFC Yum! Center
- 9/29 – Thomas Rhett – KFC Yum! Center
- 9/30 & 10/1 – Louder Than Life Music Festival – Champions Park
- 10/3 – Modest Mouse – Louisville Palace
- 10/4 – Gogol Bordello – Mercury Ballroom
- 10/11 – The Toadies – Mercury Ballroom
- 10/16 – Katy Perry – KFC Yum! Center
- 10/17 – Deer Tick – Headliners Music Hall
- 10/21 – Kings of Leon & Dawes – KFC Yum! Center
- 11/13 – Lady Gaga – KFC Yum! Center
- 11/21 – St. Vincent – Kentucky Center (Whitney Hall)
- 11/26 – Straight No Chaser – Kentucky Center (Whitney Hall)
- 12/1 – Janet Jackson – KFC Yum! Center
Spend the Night with Us
If you’re planning a visit to Louisville for a major concert this fall, you’ll receive the rockstar treatment at the Louisville Marriott Downtown Our downtown hotel is within walking distance of the city’s major music venues, including the KFC Yum! Center, Mercury Ballroom, and the Kentucky Center.
During your stay, you’ll also enjoy oversized rooms and suites with 42” HDTVs, WiFi, mini fridges and more. Before the show, meet up with friends for delicious cuisine and an extensive bourbon selection at Blu Restaurant. You’ll also enjoy access to our indoor swimming pool, 24/7 health club, 24-hour room service and other thoughtful perks.
Our downtown location makes it easy to get to and from the show, as well as explore many of Louisville’s top attractions, including the 4th Street Live Entertainment District, the Urban Bourbon Trail, Muhammad Ali Center, and Louisville Slugger Museum.